Poly Compression Fittings
West: 1-800-538-2084, East: 1-877-291-3745
(You save )
Poly Compression Fittings for Water, Wastewater or Irrigation.
Poly compression fittings provide a pressure rated, full restrained, insert-less mechanical compression or NPT connection for water, irrigation and sewer applications. Pipe sizes include IPS (OD) HDPE pipe SDR7.3 to SDR17, Sch40/80 PVC with SS Grip Ring Adapters and CTS (OD) PE pipe SDR9 & 11, PEX tubing (cold water only) and Copper Tubbing with SS Grip Ring Adapters.
- Rated to 200 PSI @ 23ºC (73ºF) Working Pressure.
- Available in IPS and CTS sizes
- No chance of corrosion
- Excellent for a connection where fusion is not possible or for repair.
- Does not require equipment to install.
- Certified for potable water use.
- Polypropylene NSF 61 UV Stabilized
- IPS Sizes - ASTM-F714 / D3035 / D-1599-99
- CTS Sizes - ASTM-D2737 / D1248 / CSA B137.1
- ISO 9002 Certified
*Contact us for price and availability.*
SDR7 IPS Epoxy Coated Ductile Iron Backup Rings$10.96 - $119.82
SDR17 IPS Molded Reducing Tee$38.00 - $304.67