DR11 IPS HDPE X 316 Stainless Steel MIP Transition Fittings
DR11 IPS HDPE X Male National Pipe Thread Transition Fittings in 316 Stainless Steel
- 200PSI @ 73.4°F (23°C)
- PE100, PE3408, PE3608, PE4710
- NSF61, listing PM13570, ASTM D2513, D3261, AWWA C906, ASTM 1598 and ASTM 1599
- Meets ARRA requirements.
- All National Pipe Threads are made to ANSI/ASME B1.20-1983 R 1992.
- The transition fitting is designed to handle the pressure rating of the HDPE pipe with a 2:1 safety factor at 73.40°F (23°C) with a minimum 50-year design life.
- Type 316 (ASTM A249 or ASTM A269) and or ERW pipe (ASTM SA-312)
*Also available in 304SS, Brass/Bronze, and Epoxy Coated Carbon Steel. Other DR's also available upon request. Please contact us with your requirements.