DR11 IPS Epoxy Coated Cut Groove Transition Fittings
West: 1-800-538-2084, East: 1-877-291-3745
DR11 IPS HDPE X Epoxy Coated Carbon Steel Cut Grooved Transition Fittings
- 200PSI @ 73.4°F (23°C)
- PE100, PE3408, PE3608, PE4710
- NSF61, listing PM13570, ASTM D2513, D3261, AWWA C906, ASTM 1598 and ASTM 1599
- Meets ARRA requirements.
- Sizes range from 1” to 24” Iron Pipe Sizes.
- The transition fitting is designed to handle the pressure rating of the HDPE pipe with a 2:1 safety factor at 73.40°F (23°C) with a minimum 50-year design life.
- Grooves are cut to standard cut groove specification.
- Manufactured of Carbon Steel (A53 or A106 grade), Type 304, or Type 316 (ASTM A249 or ASTM A269) and or ERW pipe (ASTM SA-312)
- IF 194T Red Iron Oxide Epoxy Coating is fusion bonded to the metal. Meets NSF 61, FDA 175.300, AWWA C116-01,C213-01, UL 262 and FM 1120/1130
*Other materials like Plain Carbon Steel, 304SS, 316SS, and sizes or DR's not listed also available upon special request.
**Victaulic® AGS™ Adapter Cut Groove is also available upon request.
Please contact us with your requierments.