DR11 IPS Epoxy Coated Carbon Steel Transition Fittings
$20.10 - $111.48
(You save )
DR11 IPS HDPE X Male National Pipe Thread Transition Fittings in Epoxy Coated Carbon Steel
- 200PSI @ 73.4°F (23°C)
- PE100, PE3408, PE3608, PE4710
- NSF61, listing PM13570, ASTM D2513, D3261, AWWA C906, ASTM 1598 and ASTM 1599
- Meets ARRA requirements.
- All National Pipe Threads are made to ANSI/ASME B1.20-1983 R 1992.
- The transition fitting is designed to handle the pressure rating of the HDPE pipe with a 2:1 safety factor at 73.40°F (23°C) with a minimum 50-year design life.
- Carbon Steel (A53 or A106 grade)
- IF 194T Red Iron Oxide Epoxy Coating is fusion bonded to the metal. Meets NSF 61, FDA 175.300, AWWA C116-01,C213-01, UL 262 and FM 1120/1130
*Also available in 304SS, 316SS, and Brass/Bronze. Other DR's also available upon request. Please contact us with your requirements.