DR11 IPS HDPE X Male National Pipe Thread Transition Fittings in Aluminum Bronze/Brass (Lead Free)
- 200PSI @ 73.4°F (23°C)
- PE100, PE3408, PE3608, PE4710
- NSF61, listing PM13570, ASTM D2513, D3261, AWWA C906, ASTM 1598 and ASTM 1599
- Meets ARRA requirements.
- All National Pipe Threads are made to ANSI/ASME B1.20-1983 R 1992.
- The transition fitting is designed to handle the pressure rating of the HDPE pipe with a 2:1 safety factor at 73.40°F (23°C) with a minimum 50-year design life.
- Manufactured of C954 grade Aluminum Bronze (lead-free material)
- Meets ASTM B505/B505M and B271
- Aluminum Bronze alloy provides a high tensile and yield strength
- Meets California AB1953, SB1334, and SB1935.
*Also available in 304SS, 316SS, and Epoxy Coated Carbon Steel. Other DR's also available upon request. Please contact us with your requirements.